0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) Which of these comprise of types of circular economy?
2) The World Bank estimates that global annual municipal waste will have increased by what percent by 2050?
3) How many goals of sustainable development are formulated in the EU-Action-Plan?
4) What are the basic materials in products we use every day?
5) What is an example of using materials more efficiently?
6) What is an example of using materials for a longer time?
7) Linear economy is used to describe
8) Linear economy is an economic system that follows
9) Linear economy follows the
10) Which of these activities does not belong to the cultural and creative sector?
11) Which one is not a step in development of creative business?
12) Which of these activities does not belong to the cultural and creative sector?
13) Which one is not a step in development of creative business?
14) What do companies adopt when they use Circular Economy principles?
15) How is business growth triggered by CSR?